Monday, December 5, 2016

MY BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU ARE

Christmas has arrived and with it you arrive,
My beloved gift that makes my heart happy,
You are the best gift that God has given me,
The treasure that I love the most and that I do not change for anything,
How long have I waited for you to come to me,
Treasure so distanced that at last I could find.

When Christmas arrives,
And without you I find myself,
In every moment I will offer for you,
For moments of joy,
Which we once had,
For these and more things I will offer.

 However, I will walk in life
Frozen in the winter of my eternal loneliness,
Like an aimless ghost I will walk among the snow,
And your memory will be engraved forever in my heart,
I will love you in the distance and in the dawn of silence,
A thousand years, a thousand centuries and a thousand days may pass,
But I will never forget you.

 Always remember me,
And never forget the love,
Which we once had,
And wherever you lead, take me always in your heart.

 As the distance hurts,
Pain so disproportionate that it is in all my soul,
I look at the horizon and see your face,
It becomes more relentless the pain and suffering.

 My comfort in my sadness
Is to tell you one more time
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to you.


Imagen relacionada

No comments:

Post a Comment