Saturday, October 8, 2016

SEVEN GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Come with your holiest light and bring your seven gifts with your graces and wealths of love and of strength.

Wisdom ask you for my daily life
sad world wars
loud shouts the word love
but thou holy spirit
I beg you to send your grace
that grace of love is I'm asking.
You said at one point
Love each other
as I have loved you
but we are arrogant
and do not change behavior.
It has become a world of hell
sadness and sorrow
They focus only
how do evil.

My soul is crying
by so much human wickedness
consumerism only want
and seek how to achieve
selfish and intrepid
we become daily
passing by on the street
and we can not perceive you.
Devoid of mercy
we have become in the world
eating away at our soul hatred and selfishness
yet then
we continue unconscious
without love and tolerance.
So holy spirit
I ask you to forgive us
Give us purity of soul
and love to love
because we seem automatons
without any feeling.

Then I open the door
so you can enter
and your burning fire impregnes all my soul
fill me with your justice, love and positivity
take me to heaven where you contemplate for eternity.
Who is controlling our lives?
Could it be that we are leaving to fill the holy spirit? Or we are simply metal mummies?

Are we truly loving as God commanded us? Or just do not love the other and instead are tyrants?

Resultado de imagen para la santisima trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment