Thursday, September 29, 2016

THE LOVE

Come and give me your love,
I think of you day and night,
as I miss your smile,
and your hands smooth as the breeze,
I'm dying back soon,
see that my soul is frozen,
at night I do not sleep,
always I remain awake.
 
Beam me to another place,
with your kisses and caresses,
see lead me to heaven,
Give me your eternal love,
soon return to my life,
that is not the same without you.

I'm a ship adrift,
about to sink,
aimlessly and no fixed address,
anda my boat at sea,
It comes quickly to my life,
Stalking me a gray cloud,
torment and despair,
And I can not stand.

I freeze in the winter
my eternal solitude,
I gently dying,
my soul can not fly,
I need your fire,
I need your breath,
back and give me your love,
To able to get up.

I pray that you come back,
and watch your way,
for the day you return,
we can be good both.

Come princess with your wings,
lead me to the universe,
for you to be my guide,
in my eternal walk.
I require your great light,
to take me way,
light my path for ever lost.
Are you going to return to you to give me your love?
What is love?
Are you the treasure that God gave me so hard to find, it is that I lost?

Resultado de imagen para CORAZONES


No comments:

Post a Comment