Friday, September 23, 2016

SADNESS

I feel a sadness abysmal,
I feel my heart empty and breathless,
I have offended you and you've gone for my mistake,
I ask you to forgive me,
God has given me a treasure and I've lost,
back and give me your love,
my loneliness is as big as the immense sky.

Soledad so abysmal,
It is the percent without you,
I'm walking on the street,
without direction or fixed address,
I am desert sand,
dry without your love,
I am a boat to the next drifting wreck,
star illuminates see my way to walk.
It has frozen my soul,
for lack of your presence,
on the day I am pure sadness at night crying,
I pursued a black cloud of pain and grief.
Come back soon to me I'm dying slowly,
the days were sun turned gray days.
Will these missing me like I miss you?
Will you leave me without your love and loneliness sad?
Will you return someday?

Resultado de imagen para imagenes de tristeza

No comments:

Post a Comment